Body Contouring & Sculpting
A modern and highly effective alternative to invasive treatments like plastic surgery and liposuction
Many of our patients experience problem areas on their body that just won't respond to diet or exercise. Often this is around the thighs, butt, abdomen, or arms, but it can be anywhere. We know how frustrating it is when you put in the hard work, but the results you seek seem out of reach. Fortunately, Regenesis has a solution. It is called aesthetic body contouring. Body contouring is a modern and highly effective alternative to more traditional and invasive treatments like plastic surgery, liposuction, tummy tucks, thigh lifts, and arm lifts. Body contouring offers phenomenal results without the negatives of anesthesia, surgery, recovery time, and scarring.
We like to call our body contouring treatments "Body Tight" because that is precisely what they are. We employ the world's most advanced body contouring device, PHYSIQ, to target stubborn areas of fat and loose skin with a combination of pulsating heat and electric muscle stimulation to tighten and strengthen your deep tissue and muscles. The result is less fat and tighter skin tissue!
We treat many areas of the body that are problematic for our patients, including:
- Abdomen (Stubborn Belly Fat)
- Flanks (Love Handles)
- Glutes (Saggy Butt)
- Inner and Outer Thighs
- Front and Back of Thighs
- Arms, Triceps, and Biceps (Flabby Underarms)
How Does Body Contouring Work?
With PHYSIQ, there are up to four applicators that we position on your body's trouble spots, which deliver deep heat and electrical stimulation. These applicators or heads can operate independently or simultaneously, depending on your specific needs, using a unique technology known as STEP or Sequential Thermal and electrical Pulse technology. The combination of heat and muscle stimulation makes this form of body contouring very unique and highly effective. PHYSIQ allows you to tone your muscles and skin tissue, while burning fat, making your office visits far more productive and cost-effective.
PHYSIQ – is the perfect contouring treatment for all body and skin types. Our patients see meaningful results quickly and get excited about areas on their bodies that have caused them years of frustration.
Body Contouring & Sculpting
Most Common Questions Asked Our Patients
What Should I Expect When Getting a Body Contouring Treatment
- BEFORE your treatment, you will want to shave the targeted area if necessary. It’s a good idea to increase your water intake prior.
- Four independent applicators can deliver both heat and EMS. Your provider will place applicators across the desired area(s) and secure them in place.
- DURING your treatment, you may feel warmth at the applicator site, and you will feel muscle contractions during the EMS phases. Should you feel discomfort, you may use the patient control button, which adjusts the energy modulation without impacting the effectiveness of the treatment.
- AFTER your treatment, it is essential to massage the area with a specific lotion, which will be provided to you, that was designed to complement your body treatment. You will continue to massage the area with lotion twice daily between treatments.
- The treatment area(s) may feel warm for a few hours post-treatment. Strenuous exercise and activities that raise your body temperature should be avoided for at least 48 hours.
How Long Does a Single Treatment Take?
The length of treatment will depend on the area being treated, but on average, treatments last approximately thirty minutes.
Can I Treat More Than One Area in a Single Session?
PHYSIQ has four applicators, which may be used in sets of two on multiple areas in one session. A maximum of three areas may be treated in one day.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
We usually recommend five sessions, each spaced 7 to 10 days apart. EMS may be used alone to maintain results after completing the full STEP sessions. However, everyone is different, so please let us know about areas you’d like to target and your goals.
Are the Treatments Painful?
Treatments are not painful, and they require no downtime. During treatment, the skin’s tissue quickly reaches and maintains a specific therapeutic temperature, eliminating unsafe spikes, and because of the simultaneous contact cooling with SDM, the skin’s surface temperature rises only minimally. Patients will be given a controller to adjust the amount of energy modulation quickly and fine-tune their comfort level.
PHYSIQ – Uncover Your Inner Beauty with Body Contouring!
Body Contouring with PHYSIQ
To learn more about body contouring without invasive surgery, please call or contact us today.
Thank you for your submission!
Email sent Successfully!